Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad case for toddler

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good ipad case for a toddler? Our guy is almost one and loves the ipad so we're looking for something that will protect it from when he's whacking it against stuff.
    Thanks,
    Art

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good ipad case for a toddler? Our guy is almost one and loves the ipad so we're looking for something that will protect it from when he's whacking it against stuff.
    Thanks,
    Art

We got one in Harvey Norman, can't remember the brand but its excellent. Looks like a robot . . .has arms and legs and can stand the ipad up. They came in green or orange

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

We got one in Harvey Norman, can't remember the brand but its excellent. Looks like a robot . . .has arms and legs and can stand the ipad up. They came in green or orange

this one? Its the leading contender at this stage.
    speck-iguy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

this one? Its the leading contender at this stage.
    speck-iguy.jpg

Yep, that's it! Has been dropped and drooled on and still perfect! The fact it can stand is great, some mornings it works as a mini tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I gave my 2 year old an iPad for Xmas 2 years ago. I put it in an otter box and its great. It's taken many knocks and not a scratch. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

I gave my 2 year old an iPad for Xmas 2 years ago. I put it in an otter box and its great. It's taken many knocks and not a scratch. Highly recommended.

What's the stand like on the otterbox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

What's the stand like on the otterbox?

Works quite well for us. Our one has it built into the removable front cover

Advertisement