Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M79 CAW 40mm Grenade Launcher for Sale

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

CAW M79 Grenade Launcher for Sale

254097.jpg

Asking price: €150

Description: M79 Vietnam Era Grenade Launcher uses 40mm Moscart Shells. (No shells being offered with this as I sold them 3 years ago)
    Make / Brand: CAW
    Model: M79 ABS Stock Version

Condition: Slightly used, skirmished once. Has been in its box in a cupboard for 3 years.

I am based in the Dublin 24 area and would prefer to meet or have the item collected from me.

Cash only accepted and no trades as I am no longer airsofting and am in the process of doing a clear out of all my gear. (ie there will be further adverts going up in the near future).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 breen2057

does this have the wood stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No this is the ABS stock. Apologies I meant to put that in the original description.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SandyWD

Hey my name is Adam, I'm very interested in this piece would you be interested in trading if not I could get some cash togeather. Any message back would be lovely :)

Hi Adam I'm not looking to trade I am afraid as I am trying to clear space and not add more items :)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Would you be willing to post at buyers expense?

• Advertisement

Sure if you are interested. I'd have to check the cost involved.

Yea,I'm interested

Looks like it will be €13.50 by registered post according to the an post site.

Ok, offer asking. To Pm's?

Hiya that sounds brilliant. I'll ping you a pm tomorrow only on for a couple of minutes.

• Advertisement

This is now sold.

Advertisement