Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing course advice...

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi I am changing course for next year so instead of going into 3rd year and going on coop with my friends I am now facing into 1st year and knowing very few people that will be around campus all year! All my other friends who don't have coop/erasmus are now already sorted with full houses.

I was thinking of starting fresh so to speak and moving into somewhere like the Courtyard/Groody on my own. I'm very apprehensive about this and was wondering if anyone knew how they sort the houses out in these villages (like is it all 1st years together etc.)? Unfortunately I don't have the money for on-campus as I know that ideally that would be the best place to go to meet other 1st years.

Any help regarding knowledge of Courtyard/Groody and their layouts would be very much appreciated! Also any advice from other people who have changed course would be great! Thanks.

Advertisement