Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread for Potential Venues

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Might as well stick up a thread for venues to keep as options.

I got talking to someone through DCU Gamesoc page and someone PM'ed me about this, it seems like a promising place to have a "mega casuals" or w/e at it, not sure if it's suitable for a tournament situation though.
    Hey mate believe your looking for a place to host a gaming night?
    I'm a supervisor at The Tolka Bar and can supply 4 screens, play station, Xbox, Super Nintendo, 2 player arcade, drink promos and food depending on the numbers all for no charge

We can also apply additional screens if necessary.

I told him that I appreciate the offer and will definitely keep it in mind as a potential venue in the future. Cheap food and drinks are always nice.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTolkaBar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I am of the opinion that a bar is always a good place for a tournament.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Just FYI that dude's already made contact with me and I've passed it on to Voa and Aileen, but it sounds good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Just FYI that dude's already made contact with me and I've passed it on to Voa and Aileen, but it sounds good too.

Ah ok cool, think I'm probably gonna host a "casually infergus......" at this in June, sounds too good to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Super Nintendo? Shaq Fu casuals less go. :D

But the venue seems like it is worth checking out. So now I guess we can be in a bar whilst being casually infergus. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Thats a really cool deal!

Totally gonna look into this for my birthday!

524694_519408728097761_771825609_n.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement