Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on 'spare line' to box beside my house before I can get a new landline.

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Waiting since march for this job to be done. Customer service keep telling me that the job is waiting on contractor. This is very frustrating, no one can tell me if there is even a date set to do the work. Can someone help me to get more info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

apashby wrote: »
    Waiting since march for this job to be done. Customer service keep telling me that the job is waiting on contractor. This is very frustrating, no one can tell me if there is even a date set to do the work. Can someone help me to get more info?

Hi apashby

Can you PM me with the order number, name and address in question and I can look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi apashby

I sent a follow up to our networks team to get an update from the contractor. I will let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2 apashby

Still nothing from anyone at eircom. I call 1901 and get 'we'll call you back within 48hrs' or 'your account still says WAITING CONTRACTOR'. Nobody even got back to me on this post for ages. EIRCOM PLEASE LISTEN TO ME......THE CONTRACTOR HAS DONE THE WORK, I SPOKE TO THEM NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO. PLEASE COME AND CONNECT ME. THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO USE YOUR SERVICE.

Still nothing from anyone at eircom. I call 1901 and get 'we'll call you back within 48hrs' or 'your account still says WAITING CONTRACTOR'. Nobody even got back to me on this post for ages. EIRCOM PLEASE LISTEN TO ME......THE CONTRACTOR HAS DONE THE WORK, I SPOKE TO THEM NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO. PLEASE COME AND CONNECT ME. THERE ARE 5 PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO USE YOUR SERVICE.
    Hi apashby

I have been going through case. I sent an escalation to our networks operations team on the 20th May after you PM me. I have followed up with them demanding some detailed info as to what the delay is.

Mark

Advertisement