Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Premium Club

Options
  • 16-05-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭

Hi Got a free "upgrade" for a forthcoming concert for the Premium Club in the O2

Has anyone any experience of this? What is it and what does it entail? Is it worth going up to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

hmmm interesting.

Thanks for that.

I don't think its the Audi club, just the regular Premium Club.

The only difficulty I have, is that I have a table booked for dinner before the show in a city centre restaurant and you have to be down to the O2 before 19.00 to avail of the upgrade. It means either changing dinner plans or being put under pressure to get down on time.

Was really just wondering what the whole thing entails and whether it is worth the effort. No upgrade as to free drinks or anything.

I have standing tickets and the concert isn't sold out.

Any idea if you can get a decent meal in the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ocli64

I did it before and it was definitely worth it as we wanted to be near the front of the standing area. Would usually queue for hours beforehand but was able to queue for 15 mins and get the same spot we would've gotten if we'd queued since 1pm! Didn't actually go to the Premium Club itself and don't think there's anywhere to get decent food in the O2 but there's a few restaurants including Milanos on Clarion Quay which wouldn't be too long of a walk down.

Advertisement