Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody ever order or preordered a game from gamestops website??

• 16-05-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

just wondering if I preorder Resident Evil Revelations will it be delivered to me by release day or before or like a week later :confused: How has you guys found the delivery service for preorders??

id choose the ROI -EXPRESS option

I live in dublin where do the orders ship out from?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

roi express

guarrenteed delievery on day of release

i always pre order of gamestop.ie and always get the game a day or 2 before release

if you do it the normal way then it might take a few days after release to get to you

just depends were you live
    if you live close to a city, like inner dublin urban areas you'd get it guarrenteed unless the delivery service went on strike... haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've always found them great.

I live in the back-arse of nowhere, and the latest I've ever gotten a game is the day after release, and that's with standard shipping.

Advertisement