Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Tickets on Ticketmaster

Options
  • 16-05-2013 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi there, just wondering about buying tickets online.

Planning to get tickets to Macklemore in the O2. (On sale tomorrow morning) but not sure if I should queue up or get them online.

His first date sold out in less than 10 minutes as far as I know, so I'm just wondering if there's any delay if you're buying them online or will you still have the same chance as if you queued.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Cian_ wrote: »
    Hi there, just wondering about buying tickets online.

Planning to get tickets to Macklemore in the O2. (On sale tomorrow morning) but not sure if I should queue up or get them online.

His first date sold out in less than 10 minutes as far as I know, so I'm just wondering if there's any delay if you're buying them online or will you still have the same chance as if you queued.

Better chance online for sure, and it can all be done from bed if ya want aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 El Chucko

Definitely online - with a lot of patience

• Registered Users Posts: 43 campbellu

Thanks

Advertisement