Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenagh GAA 10k

Options
  • 16-05-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering have any of you done this race in the past? This years race is on Sunday at 12. I'm debating whether to enter or not. Races organised by GAA clubs are notorious for being very poorly run (excuse the pun!) so to save a wasted journey I thought I'd throw the question out there

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

can trr put this in the gaa forum under one of his other names....

Running club looking for Gaa players to pay 15 euros to play a Gaa match to fundraise for running stuff, pitch will probably be smaller or longer than your used to as we have no idea how to long a pitch is,denied permission from Gaa council,so players might be banned for life if seen playing etcetc

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Why was this moved? The post was regarding a 10k road race

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Mos Eisley wrote: »
    Why was this moved? The post was regarding a 10k road race

Which is an event. So it was moved to the Athletics/Running events subforum...

No problem, sorry I thought it was moved to the GAA forum.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭footing

ultraman1 wrote: »
    can trr put this in the gaa forum under one of his other names....

Running club looking for Gaa players to pay 15 euros to play a Gaa match to fundraise for running stuff, pitch will probably be smaller or longer than your used to as we have no idea how to long a pitch is,denied permission from Gaa council,so players might be banned for life if seen playing etcetc

Nice one

• Advertisement

Just to update

I would highly recommend this race to anybody in future. Great organisation, nice challanging course, great refreshments after, hot showers, finishers medal and trophies for first male and female in both races. Hats off the the organisers on a job well done :)

Advertisement