Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank paperless statements

Options
  • 16-05-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what they look like ?
    I'm considering switching to paperless, but can't find a screenshot of what they look like.

The AIB ones are exactly like the paper statements (except in B/W).

Are the UB ones like their paper equivalent or do they look like the account snapshot (which isn't great) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 El Chucko

To be honest, from what I can remember, the paperless and hard copy are much the same in terms if info given.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 suburbanlegend

I briefly switched to UBL's paperless statements, and was disappointed with their presentation.

I was expecting a printable PDF emailed to me, or something similar, but instead had to log into internet banking to view them, and even then they were not in a printer-friendly format.

They basically looked like just a screenshot from the standard transaction logs on internet banking.

I moved back to paper statements almost immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks. Long shot, but would there be any chance you could send me one (naturally redact all important info) to see ?

^ Sounds dodgy as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

OU812 wrote: »
    Thanks. Long shot, but would there be any chance you could send me one (naturally redact all important info) to see ?

^ Sounds dodgy as hell

I took a screenshot of mine, its really basic one..and if you need it to any official purpose, you need to get a paper copy...

See the file attached

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks, that's what I thought it may look like. Will stick with paper & scan so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 cirrus55

I think Ulster banks online banking is woeful. I have my mortgage with them. I find that AIBs online banking (as much as I hate their fees) is by far the best on the Irish market for the sheer range of services offered.

Advertisement