If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX TV DEAL !

Options
  • 16-05-2013 11:29pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have two (2) really nice Samsung 39EH5003 - one open box and one ex-display but both in excellent condition.

They did retail at £399.95 and they were excellent value at that - I'll move them at £249.95 each with full warranty or £269.95 including a 5 year warranty.

Specs as follows:

39" LED Screen
    Full HD 1080P
    2 * HDMI inputs
    1 * USB input
    Saorview & Freeview tuners
    2 * 10 Watts audio output

They look great as well with a slim bezel

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=14830

Give us a shout via PM or email if you are interested - as ever 1st come 1st served!

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Boardies,

I have two (2) really nice Samsung 39EH5003 - one open box and one ex-display but both in excellent condition.

They did retail at £399.95 and they were excellent value at that - I'll move them at £249.95 each with full warranty or £269.95 including a 5 year warranty.

Specs as follows:

39" LED Screen
    Full HD 1080P
    2 * HDMI inputs
    1 * USB input
    Saorview & Freeview tuners
    2 * 10 Watts audio output

They look great as well with a slim bezel

Give us a shout via PM or email if you are interested - as ever 1st come 1st served!
    Hi John.

How much (in euro) with delivery to dublin?? 

Cheers,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi John.

How much (in euro) with delivery to dublin?? 

Cheers,

Hi Ryanno,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately both screens are now gone :(

Chris

Hi Ryanno,

Unfortunately both screens are now gone

Chris
    Hi guys,

My bedroom TV went to electronics heaven yesterday. Looking at getting a tv up to 900mm x 600mm (about 32 - 39inch?) Have you guys anything open box or ex display? Good 2d, non-smart TV and with usb playback would be liked :)

V. tight budget - about €300 - €350

Hi guys,

My bedroom TV went to electronics heaven yesterday. Looking at getting a tv up to 900mm x 600mm (about 32 - 39inch?) Have you guys anything open box or ex display? Good 2d, non-smart TV and with usb playback would be liked

Hi Ryanno,

Not an awful lot in clearance at the moment in that price range and size :(

We do have these lovely Toshiba 32" LED screens brand new currently priced at £219.95 / €268.23.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.toshiba.co.uk/television/led/w1/

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Ryanno,

Not an awful lot in clearance at the moment in that price range and size

We do have these lovely Toshiba 32" LED screens brand new currently priced at £219.95 / €268.23.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.toshiba.co.uk/television/led/w1/

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply! I have been looking around and like the look of the toshiba 39" L2333. I can get it from pman for €359. Can you get this model or anything similar??

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys,

My bedroom TV went to electronics heaven yesterday. Looking at getting a tv up to 900mm x 600mm (about 32 - 39inch?) Have you guys anything open box or ex display? Good 2d, non-smart TV and with usb playback would be liked

Ryanno,

Open that wallet a bit wider and I'll do you a cracker of a deal - I have one Philips 39PFL3807 left that retailed at £399.95 - I'll clear it at €399.99 if you are interested - its ex display but as new condition boxed and was on display for less than 2 weeks - so it will have it's full manufacturers warranty.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/philips/39pfl3807t/phil-39pfl3807t#showproduct_product_specification

In terms of measurements - it's made for you! 886 * 577, its LED, Freeview HD, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, with Web apps and DLNA - so it's pretty damn smart! The picture quality with 100Hz PMR is also excellent - really at €399 it will be hard to beat.

Keep us posted if it's interesting?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply! I have been looking around and like the look of the toshiba 39" L2333. I can get it from pman for €359. Can you get this model or anything similar??

Thanks

Hi Ryanno,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've just checked and it's doesn't look like this is a model we can get :( 

We do have a nice LG 39" screen priced at £389.95 / €475.54.  Bit more expensive but it's giving you the likes of a Satellite input so some nice features :)  Great picture quality too.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/39ln540v/lg-39ln540v

Chris

Ryanno,

Open that wallet a bit wider and I'll do you a cracker of a deal - I have one Philips 39PFL3807 left that retailed at £399.95 - I'll clear it at €399.99 if you are interested - its ex display but as new condition boxed and was on display for less than 2 weeks - so it will have it's full manufacturers warranty.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/philips/39pfl3807t/phil-39pfl3807t#showproduct_product_specification

In terms of measurements - it's made for you! 886 * 577, its LED, Freeview HD, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, with Web apps and DLNA - so it's pretty damn smart! The picture quality with 100Hz PMR is also excellent - really at €399 it will be hard to beat.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    You know how to throw a curveball John.......

PM on its way!!

You know how to throw a curveball John.......

PM on its way!!
    Consider that arm well & truly twisted...

ATVB.

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi John, if ryanno doesn't bite I may. Been lurking for too long since my last forray with you guys. But this for my bro who's families home got cleaned out by toerags. Looking to help a brother out :-)
    Cheers, MAJJ
    Ryanno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John, if ryanno doesn't bite I may. Been lurking for too long since my last forray with you guys. But this for my bro who's families home got cleaned out by toerags. Looking to help a brother out :-)
    Cheers, MAJJ
    Majj,

I think Ryanno has bitten - but if you give me your specs I honestly do my V V Best to help out your Bro' - just can't be having him suffer because some Sbags think they can do whatever they like without any thought of the effect it may have on a family..

Keep me posted ( PM me if you prefer)

ATVB,

J

Thanks John, will get back to you in a day or to with some details to work with. It's to replace a 37 bought from you but reckon with bezels etc he may sneak in a 39.
    Majj,

I think Ryanno has bitten - but if you give me your specs I honestly do my V V Best to help out your Bro' - just can't be having him suffer because some Sbags think they can do whatever they like without any thought of the effect it may have on a family..

Keep me posted ( PM me if you prefer)

ATVB,

J

Thanks John, will get back to you in a day or to with some details to work with. It's to replace a 37 bought from you but reckon with bezels etc he may sneak in a 39.
    Hi MAJJ.

Did you get the details and I can check with John to see what we can come up with for you.

Ryanno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Guys,

The philips has arrived today and fits PERFECTLY!! Cheers again, and I will be in touche over the one box AV shortly!!

Hey Raynno.

Glad that you are happy with the TV.
    When you are ready to go for an AV system just give us a shout :)

Been talking to Chris, could be writing to him now if this wasn't Kenny who posted.
    Thanks
    Hi MAJJ.

Did you get the details and I can check with John to see what we can come up with for you.

Been lking to Chris, could be writing him now if this wasn't Kenny who posted.
    Thanks

Brother got his new set 39LN575 the other day very pleased with it and top service and great price from RS as always. Thanks Chris for all your advice you guys have never let me down and thanks John for sharpening his pencil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Brother got his new set 39LN575 the other day very pleased with it and top service and great price from RS as always. Thanks Chris for all your advice you guys have never let me down and thanks John for sharpening his pencil

Hi MAJJ,

Glad to hear he's happy with the TV :) 

If you require anything else in the future just let me know.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Hi gents,

Just wondering if you have any open box deals coming up? In the market for for a 42-50@ TV in the next week or two and happy to make the trip up if there is something decent available!

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

commited wrote: »
    Hi gents,

Just wondering if you have any open box deals coming up? In the market for for a 42-50@ TV in the next week or two and happy to make the trip up if there is something decent available!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Not sure if there's anything open box sales in the pipeline atm.  Boardies cleared us out last time.

What kind of spec would you be looking and I can have a look to see what we can offer :)  I'm sure we have some open box screens here that want a new home.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

I'm tempted by the TXP50ST50B and screens around that price - budget is around £750 vmax and for that, it must include a 5 year warranty. If you found a TXP50GT50B down the back of the sofa around that price, I'd be a happy man. 

Mark

Hi Chris,

I'm tempted by the TXP50ST50B and screens around that price - budget is around £750 vmax and for that, it must include a 5 year warranty. If you found a TXP50GT50B down the back of the sofa around that price, I'd be a happy man. 

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Would be great just to have a GT50 lying around.  Unfortunately it wasn't a model we stock so no hope there :(  

The ST50 is probably going to be one of the best screens for that kind of money at the moment.  

For the TV with the 5 year you'd be looking at £769.94.  The good thing with our 5 year is that you don't need to take that out straight away.  You could take the TV and then come back to us anytime within the first 12 months to take the guarantee out.  Obviously it would only be 4 years then but still not bad for £69.99.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

Just sent you a PM on the kenny account.

Mark

Hi Chris, 

Just sent you a PM on the kenny account.

Mark
    Thanks Commited.

Will have it looked after now :)

Great stuff, will see you guys on Friday.

Great stuff, will see you guys on Friday.
    Hey Commited.

Just sent you a PM.

Replied!

Replied!
    Hey Commited.

That should be things sorted now.

I'll give you a shout on Thursday at the latest to confirm all is good ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to the lads in Richersounds for making Friday's transaction quick and easy. Really enjoying the TXP50ST50B - one of the best screens I've watched.

• Advertisement

Just wanted to say thanks to the lads in Richersounds for making Friday's transaction quick and easy. Really enjoying the TXP50ST50B - one of the best screens I've watched.
    Thank you very much Commited.

Glad you are happy with the 50ST50 it really is a fantastic screen!

Should you need anything else in the future or have any questions regarding the screen just drop us a post or PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.