If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO VECTOR V5.1 HOME CINEMA SPEAKER PACKAGE (BLACK)

Options
  • 16-05-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi guys back again,

After changing my mind as it is very difficult to make that final decision on what speaker package to go with. I'm really liking the look of the vectors. What is the best price delivered you can do on these to cavan?? :) If the price is right i can go ahead and i would like to order tomorrow.

cheers looking forward to getting a good boardie deal

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ne wrote: »
    Hi guys back again,

After changing my mind as it is very difficult to make that final decision on what speaker package to go with. I'm really liking the look of the vectors. What is the best price delivered you can do on these to cavan?? If the price is right i can go ahead and i would like to order tomorrow.

cheers looking forward to getting a good boardie deal
    Brilliant system - we are down to our last few at a silly price - we will do them delivered to Cavan at £289.95.

Keep us posted!,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Brilliant system - we are down to our last few at a silly price - we will do them delivered to Cavan at £289.95.

Keep us posted!,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thats a deal john i'll take it, I'll give you a buzz in the morning

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ne wrote: »
    Thats a deal john i'll take it, I'll give you a buzz in the morning
    Ne,

thanks a million - if you drop me your contact number - I'll get the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted as the phone lines can be murder to get through on and Dave is off today so the mail order side may be a little stretched today :( .

Looking forward to hearing from you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.