Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens if I fail an elective at college

Options
  • 17-05-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Basically I am just finishing my first year of college and I am definitely going to fail an elective module from my first semester. It was a language which I have now dropped for another subject basically I never showed up for the language module and will definitely fail the repeat and revive 0% overall. I should just about get 40 to 55% in my other subjects from the year. Will I fail the year? I know I need 60 credits and the max I can now get is 55. Will I have to repeat first year or just the module or will I have to take another elective in another academic year? Sorry for such a long question any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You really should to talk to the college. They will have their own policies on repeating electives, subject compensation, etc and would be in the best position to advise you.

Advertisement