Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloomberg lab open at any stage over summer?

Options
  • 17-05-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

I'm just finishing first year so I don't know if the college is open at all at any stage over summer... I mean, are there any specific times when the place opens up for students over summer?

It just seems ridiculous to me that with the $180k per year required to keep the terminals running, they spend practically half the year in lockdown...

And while I'm here, if anyone knows of any other publicly accessible terminals anywhere in Dublin, please let me know!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

fkt wrote: »
    I'm just finishing first year so I don't know if the college is open at all at any stage over summer... I mean, are there any specific times when the place opens up for students over summer?

It just seems ridiculous to me that with the $180k per year required to keep the terminals running, they spend practically half the year in lockdown...

And while I'm here, if anyone knows of any other publicly accessible terminals anywhere in Dublin, please let me know!

Cheers

UCD doesn't "lockdown" once the undergrads leave, all the buildings keep open as during term time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

UCD is a beautiful campus in Summertime.

As I have learned :mad:
    (college remains open for repeat students, postgrads, staff)

Advertisement