Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Items lost in the post.

Options
  • 17-05-2013 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if many users have had gear lost in the post? Currently panicking over an evic and a twist I sent to someone that went missing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

jamie72 wrote: »
    Just wondering if many users have had gear lost in the post? Currently panicking over an evic and a twist I sent to someone that went missing.

I've had something take a good 3 more days than it should to arrive to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

We're looking at a week with this, so it has definitely ended up somewhere it shouldn't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I've had things take a week to get from Cork to Whereversville, Ireland before. There may have been a bank holiday in the way or something. One other time it took four days for an envelope to reach Carlow, but I think that's 'cos I made a miniature envelope thinking I was being cute when I was just being a pain in the hole to some postal worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

grindle wrote: »
    I've had things take a week to get from Cork to Whereversville, Ireland before. There may have been a bank holiday in the way or something. One other time it took four days for an envelope to reach Carlow, but I think that's 'cos I made a miniature envelope thinking I was being cute when I was just being a pain in the hole to some postal worker.

I may have accidently done this with my bad hand writing, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I can say that there's a happy ending to this story, package showed up today after a week and a half!:D Not sure what could have caused the delay, address looked fine to me.

Cheers Jamie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

jamie72 wrote: »
    Just keep an eye out for a new postman that's just taken up vaping :D

Advertisement