Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EA not making any games for Wii U

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    they missing out ea games having on awesome console and wiiu is more powerful the xbox the one graphics specifications aka wiiu is 1080pi hd while xbox the one gives 900pi hd

I think they care more about how much it'll sell, and considering they're more or less proven themselves right each time they have ported a game late and it's sold terribly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    they missing out ea games having on awesome console and wiiu is more powerful the xbox the one graphics specifications aka wiiu is 1080pi hd while xbox the one gives 900pi hd

Wow. This is the most ill-informed post ever hahahah

Christ...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If there was any way that developing for the Wii U was going to make them any kind of significant money then they'd already be doing it.

With Fifa 15, even the 360 and PS3 are getting a stripped down version of the game that current hardware gets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Find it odd they are keeping at tis, but still develop for the Xbox one, which is trailing 3rd in the 3 home consoles this gen by a few million units. Guess they just have to quick port from PS4 or so rather than actually coding a new game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

3rd party games sell very well on wii u , attach rate is great problem is the low install base is simply not enough for 3rd party.

3rd party games sell very well on wii u

I assume you left out the word "don't" there, because based on some of the numbers I've seen, selling well is not something third party wii u games do very regularly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

COYVB wrote: »
    I assume you left out the word "don't" there, because based on some of the numbers I've seen, selling well is not something third party wii u games do very regularly

Not every but there has being some good sales given the install base. Nothing fantastic but just good.

Not every but there has being some good sales given the install base. Nothing fantastic but just good.

Any examples? I know at one stage not too long ago there were some third party titles struggling for 4 figure sales in certain territories

Advertisement