Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cadbury's marvellous creations. (popping candy and jelly pieces)

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

At the recommendation of the folks on this thread, I went and bought myself a small bar of the jelly bean/ popping candy variety whilst in Easons on O' Connell Street.
    Snapped off a sizeable chunk and tasted it.

REVOLTING. I like sweet things as much as the next person but jaysus this stuff was sickening. The popping candy felt odd in my mouth and the jelly was disgusting. Add to this the "powdered milk" aftertaste of Cadbury's chocolate and it was one of the most vile things I've ever tasted.

I'll be sticking to my Lindt milk chocolate truffle balls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Peter The Pedo

Sounds delightful. I'll have to pick some up for the kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Gradually demolished a big bar of the Cookie Nut Crunch today. Mmmmm!!! It wasn't even mine. (better replace)

Haven't tried the others. Haven't noticed them for sale much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭crybaby

Jesus christ these things are disgusting for the first time in my life I actually threw half a bar of chocolate into the bin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

crybaby wrote: »
    Jesus christ these things are disgusting for the first time in my life I actually threw half a bar of chocolate into the bin

Appropriate username at least! :p

I see they're not flying off the shelves half as fast now though that the €1.67 bar is now selling at €3.35 in Tesco! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I couldn't finish my one, it's too sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Disgusting muck. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Popping chocolate candy heavenly lushness mmmmmm divine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

LizT wrote: »
    My local is offering a free shot in exchange for a tayto bar, people are desperate to try them.

I'd rather sit down with a bag of tayto, a dairy milk and a can of coke.

G'way outta that. Should be a cool glass of milk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Larianne wrote: »
    G'way outta that. Should be a cool glass of milk!

Eeeewwww :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Appropriate username at least! :p

I see they're not flying off the shelves half as fast now though that the €1.67 bar is now selling at €3.35 in Tesco! :eek:

Still 1.67 in Superquinn afaik

Advertisement