Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a woman on my own stop threatening me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mikom wrote: »
    Ok, bollicky Bill has now made the original video private on Youtube.
    So here is a back up copy.......

Maybe he has seen sense, or had it beaten into him by her hubby, BF or Bro's and taken it down to save himself and the girl more public ridicule.

Whatever about the Cycle Village Idiot the girl is a private citizen and not a public figure or celeb, she deserves to have her privacy respected as do we all here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Maybe he has seen sense, or had it beaten into him by her hubby, BF or Bro's and taken it down to save himself and the girl more public ridicule.

Whatever about the Cycle Village Idiot the girl is a private citizen and not a public figure or celeb, she deserves to have her privacy respected as do we all here.

I'd agree with you if she hadn't resorted to false claims at the end of the video.

I am very glad her attempts to defame were publicised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Isn't that your man who pick fights with buses on the n11?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭PhilMcGee

He's removed the one of the emergency vehicles too.

Putting a video of some random mad woman who loses the rag on the internet - €10

Having a discussion start on an internet forum where people can see what an idiot she is - €20

Realizing the "evidence" that post actually shows you to be the dangerous element on the roads - Priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

she deserves to have her privacy respected as do we all here.

Not when she is on a public street. You have a right to privacy in your own home, not screaming at someone in public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Bollicky bills twitter account is taken down now.............. https://twitter.com/deadlyspot

He's fairly pulling in the ould horns.
    Marked man, I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Zillah wrote: »
    Not when she is on a public street. You have a right to privacy in your own home, not screaming at someone in public.
    Course some circumstance says othewise. Ever tried filming some strangers kids in public?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So he made the video private and has now taken down his twitter account?

I'd say he is reading boards as well :pac:

He better get on to 98fm

http://www.98fm.com/2013/category-gallery/cuisine-de-france-ob-on-baguette-street/#sg32

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

His Twitter account isn't gone - @cyclingvillage

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he has an account here.

Gonna be hard putting the lid back on this can of worms he's opened for himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

A lot of his videos are gone private now.

I wouldnt want to be on the same road as that guy.

His Twitter account isn't gone - @cyclingvillage

The one I linked to is the one listed on his youtube account in the top right corner........ http://www.youtube.com/user/deadlyspotvideos?feature=watch

Really has shown himself to be a danger to other road users as well as himself.
    Maybe the gardai should do him based on his dangerous use of the roads in his videos..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Gongoozler wrote: »
    As a regular cyclist around Dublin city, I can say it is stressful. I don't at all blame the guy for reacting like this. I probably would have too. Its frustrating to be a cyclist, doing everything by the rules and still nearly being hit, or people making you out to be an annoying obstacle.
    No he's not doing everything by the rules. By jamming on his brakes unnecessarily (in the mini video) he almost caused a crash between 2 other cyclists. He's an absolute menace.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Aced_Up

1) She is an arse for reacting like that and getting in that situation (she is lacking integrity and would probably push you away claiming rape if a colleague caught you both having a romantic interlude at work) - I could be wrong.

2) He is more of an arse. Why?

i) With the advent of these micro devices, people are more and more getting in peoples faces just to get a negative reaction (I feel). Thus playing in their favour.

ii) He could have just gone around the car and carried on with his day, as what wouldve likely to have happened if he never had a camera.

iii) He had control of the situation, and he acted like a total douche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

He's after taking down the picture of himself that was up on his twitter too.

I would say that's the smartest move he's ever made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Gonna be hard putting the lid back on this can of worms he's opened for himself.

He does, username is deadlyspot.com
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=544255
    Guess what all his posts are about? Same as his twitter and youtube - moaning about other road users and moaning about cycle lanes around dublin.
    They guy has a very unhealthy obsession about it.
    How long till he posts a video of that camera being shoved up his arse when he goes off on one at the wrong person?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

mikom wrote: »

Now that all of boards.ie know his twitter & youtube accounts, and his boards.ie username, and know what he looks like.
    Is this thread going over the top???? and getting quite personal to this man?
    For instance if I call another poster a "tosser", I get banned. This man has been abused a lot in this thread. Its getting very very personal. Could the "B" word be used?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

PhilMcGee wrote: »
    I wouldnt want to be on the same road as that guy.

His wacky antics and raging will lead to him coming a cropper one of these days. Hopefully nobody else gets hurt in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 TheDB

inmyday wrote: »
    Now that all of boards.ie know his twitter & youtube accounts, and his boards.ie username, and know what he looks like.
    For instance if I call another poster a "tosser", I get banned. This man has been abused a lot in this thread. Its getting very very personal. Could the "B" word be used?

All those accounts were setup for the purpose of him exposing his videos. I don't think it's now inappropriate for us to critique him and his actions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

Couldn't agree more. Whatever peoples opinions, its turned into some sort of a witch hunt to see who he really is first

He got a bit personal towards all those people he has been posting up video of on the internet though. He posted his videos himself, hoping to hurt the people with them. It backfired though and now he is suffering the consequences his own meanness.
    I would only have respect for this guy if he removed all of his videos of other people who didnt ask or agree to be put up on the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

Have an LLB actually mate, whats your education?

That's hilarious, good one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

SV wrote: »
    He's after taking down the picture of himself that was up on his twitter too.

I would say that's the smartest move he's ever made.

If only his reflection wasn't in the car door in the video.;)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Boobs?

TheDB wrote: »
    All those accounts were setup for the purpose of him exposing his videos. I don't think it's now inappropriate for us to critique him and his actions.
    PhilMcGee wrote: »
    He got a bit personal towards all those people he has been posting up video of on the internet though. He posted his videos himself, hoping to hurt the people with them. It backfired though and now he is suffering the consequences his own meanness.
    I would only have respect for this guy if he removed all of his videos of other people who didnt ask or agree to be put up on the net.

Good points here. But this thread has gotten so personal towards him.

Maybe yous are right and he deserves abuse on boards, and in real life... But posters on here have said they will use violence if they ever see him. Way over the top!!!

I think this man has learned his lesson by taking down the vids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I'm annoyed now, why da fuk would he make his vids private?

The heat has got to him after a half a million views?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

wats da fukkin story here buddy

• Advertisement

Maybe yous are right and he deserves abuse on boards, and in real life... But posters on here have said they will use violence if they ever see him. Way over the top!!!

To be fair, posters said that if confronted them as he does people in the videos then they would react with violence. It's little more than keyboard warriors making idle threats.

If someone from boards was to attack him because of this thread then it would really be no different from someone who saw one of his videos breaking the windows on one of the numerous cars whose registration he published.

I would bet that the only reason he took down the videos/made them private was because the comments on them went from "you fight the power bro" to people pointing out what an ass he is. If people from boards were celebrating him as a hero then he would be lapping the attention up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I don't think anybody has said they'll use violence if they just see him, i said that if he'd come at me like he did that woman he'd be getting a slap.

The guy is just a bully, no way on earth would he have spoken like that to a man who could handle himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

The guy is just a bully, no way on earth would he have spoken like that to a man who could handle himself

True, because women can't handle themselves. :rolleyes:

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    True, because women can't handle themselves. :rolleyes:

You know what i mean, no need to be so pedantic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,480 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Saw his vids earlier on. Looks to me like an angry cyclist constantly looking for trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

scudzilla wrote: »
    no way on earth would he have spoken like that to a man who could handle himself

I have no doubt he would. Someone who'se so self-richous that he goes around looking for other people making mistakes would only relish the opportunity to film an unprovoked assault, even if it was on himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

He has one video where he started mouthing off at a taxi driver. When the taxi driver gives him word for word he accuses the taxi driver of harassment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Two wrongs don't make a right

She was wrong, wrong, wrong
    He stuck his heels in, he was probably so annoyed the way cyclists are treated

In Ireland I usually drive on the left, the lady (a term loosely applied) she drove on the right.....cyclists have rights too.

I am smiling as I have never cycled myself, I love my car. Just saying.....

The chap is a coward, nothing more to it. A coward that thinks he's a tough lad, genuinely would love to have seen one of his videos where someone got out of their car and gave him a slap or seven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

its tough titty if the tables have turned on this asshole

i mean he's posting up videos of women with car reg numbers and prob though there was no comeback for himself

• Advertisement

He has one video where he started mouthing off at a taxi driver. When the taxi driver gives him word for word he accuses the taxi driver of harassment.

Then tried to suggest to the guards that the taxi driver said he'd a weapon in his car, lol completely fabricated.. **** stain of a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

**** stain of a person.
    probably but it doesnt change the fact yer wan was a kunt in the OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Then tried to suggest to the guards that the taxi driver said he'd a weapon in his car, lol completely fabricated.. **** stain of a person.

Hopefully he will realise from all of this that he has been acting like a complete gimp

returnNull wrote: »
    probably but it doesnt change the fact yer wan was a kunt in the OP

I don't think anyone is disputing that, and if this video had have been the only video that he had up then he'd probably be getting nothing but compliments, but..his true personality has shown through with his other videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

i have a feeling that a guy like that would have earned a site ban from the Cycling forum in very short time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

The guy is clearly unhinged. I feel sorry for him to be honest. What a pathetic way to go through life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

BGozIE wrote: »
    There both retards. But the woman has definetly lost her mind a long time ago. Crazy ****er
    IM0 wrote: »
    theres only one thing more retarded than that woman, and thats that remix
    Rocket19 wrote: »
    Going by his other vids, seems none of South Dublin is safe from this guy with his retarded head gear and love of an argument.
    Dr Nic wrote: »
    No way anyone is actually that retarded to claim she was being attacked

Granted it's not the best surface around but on a decent bike it's no issue. Even if he feels the need to cycle on the road then he doesn't need to be so far over. He could cycle much closer to the curb and make life easier and safer for both him and any motorists.
    gallag wrote: »
    I cannot understand the mentality to take up a full lane and hold dozens of people up, especially if there are cycle lanes provided.
    "Ride well clear of the kerb - you have as much right to your roadspace as any other road user"

"Ride well clear of the kerb - you have as much right to your roadspace as any other road user"

Yeah, even though cyclists don't pay a penny in road tax or insurance, but are we really gonna open that can of worms?

• Advertisement

Yeah, even though cyclists don't pay a penny in road tax or insurance, but are we really gonna open that can of worms?

FFS, Has the thread really gone down this road?

Advertisement