Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a woman on my own stop threatening me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Claregirl wrote: »
    She's completely in the wrong but his reaction shows what an utter dick he is.

I'm looking forward to the video where the motorist batters the sh*te out of him with the car door and the camera needs to be surgically removed. Only a matter of time.....

Exactly. I wonder will he post the video of a man who gets out of the car to have a quiet word about his tone of voice and then proceeds to shove his bike where the sun dont shine, what an asshole he is, dictating how traffic should flow to someone who made a mistake, such a hard man when its a woman and a snivelly little loser when its a man. Coward pussy, christ I hope he gets knocked down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

how come he doesnt show his own face or say he real name on his channel. I mean he has no issue with filming others and uploading...
    why should he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

returnNull wrote: »
    why should he?

I bet you think he is a lovely man, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

She was driving poorly, not blocking the Black Gate of Mordor.

There was no need for him to lose the head to such an extent.

Mountain out of a molehill if ever there was such a thing. The fact this has gone viral around the world is depressing and shines us all in a bad light... not just the fools in the video.

I agree, but she definitely needed that rap from the cyclist to wake her up.

Most definitely he should have handled it in a more professional manner. I can see where cyclists are coming from and why they get so upset and they do get a lot of flack, but the rules of the road are there for a reason so this kind of thing doesn't happen so that woman was an idiot plain and simple.

If both motorist and cyclist obey the rules of the road then things would be less off a hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

zenno wrote: »
    Now that's a childish comment, imo.

That woman should not have blocked his right of passage.

She's after his communion money now?

Oh, right of passage;though you said rite. Must change these glasses.

I bet you think he is a lovely man, right?
    Who told you I was into men that wear spandex?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

The cyclist was an arsehole but I actually hate that woman. Imagine having to listen to a moanbag like her everyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

returnNull wrote: »
    why should he?
    Isn't there a law against filming people's faces without their permission?

Exactly. I wonder will he post the video of a man who gets out of the car to have a quiet word about his tone of voice and then proceeds to shove his bike where the sun dont shine, what an asshole he is, dictating how traffic should flow to someone who made a mistake, such a hard man when its a woman and a snivelly little loser when its a man. Coward pussy, christ I hope he gets knocked down.

It'll happen if he continues on doing the same. But of course, i'd be willing to bet money such a ponce would sue the hole off someone. You can just hear it in his voice. His attitude and manner rightly deserve a slap. But would play the 'innocent victim' if he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Why didnt he just go on the footpath like what other cyclists do. ? "I have you reg and im going to report you to the guards" What a bell end. If there was a bloke in that car then he wouldnt have stopped.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Iwasfrozen wrote: »

Eh No

nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

MadsL wrote: »
    She's after his communion money now?

Oh, right of passage;though you said rite. Must change these glasses.

I must change my brain soon as well flubbering around crazy threads of nutballs in a twind of traffic chaos.

PS: a T at the end of "though" would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Most of us will react to someone yelling at us by yelling back. If he hadn't immediately started acting like such an arse she might have apologised. In fairness, she does look like she thinks it's a one way road. I would be pretty scared if I met a dick like this guy to be honest, God knows what I'd start screaming to get him away from me. Though I wouldn't have opened the car door and started to engage with him in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

Looking at some of his youtube channel vids, this guy seems to be out and about actively seeking someone to correct and comes across like he's a poker shoved up his hole.If he's trying to win over or educate the public with these vids then he could try having a better manner himself coz his superior attitude makes me wanna commit all sorts of injustice towards cyclists! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

That cyclist is a complete c*nt imo. And who gives him the right to go putting people like this poor lady on youtube for public ridicule and he himself hides behind his camera and a youtube username?.

I hope she reports him for a road rage incident, and he's provided her with enough video evidence too.

Furthermore if that lady has an angry partner, brother or male friends he won't be too hard to find a cyclist on the Merrion Road on a racing bike and Contour Roam (he provides this info on his other vids), he won't be feeling too f*cking smart about himself then.

If she was one of my female friends I'd clip that c*nts wings for him fairly sharpish.
    Lol
    A truck driver I know lives on a country lane with room for only only one car
    His wife was driving down it and she met another car
    The car beeped at her and she tried to reverse but stalled and got scared.
    He started screaming and stuff
    She was only 50 yards from her home so she locked the doors and rang the hubby
    He comes down and thumps yer man square in the jaw
    Yer man retreats and wifey goes to work

Law arrives takes names everybody has their day in court
    Judge rules that truck driver was protecting mrs truck driver and that that is allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Mountain out of a molehill if ever there was such a thing. The fact this has gone viral around the world is depressing and shines us all in a bad light... not just the fools in the video.
    all who?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

not in public

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

She's in the wrong and gets a bit over emotional. He is very dramatic and needs to get over the fact that people make mistakes sometimes.

Nobody comes out well in this, but it annoys me that even though this womans reaction was irrational, he brought it out of her and remains anonymous while she is all over the internet and I'm sure very upset about that fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Say it Aint So

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Why didnt he just go on the footpath like what other cyclists do. ? "I have you reg and im going to report you to the guards" What a bell end. If there was a bloke in that car then he wouldnt have stopped.

In fairness on his youtube channel there are videos of him being an asshole to men.

• Advertisement

imfml wrote: »
    She's in the wrong and gets a bit over emotional. He is very dramatic and needs to get over the fact that people make mistakes sometimes.

Nobody comes out well in this, but it annoys me that even though this womans reaction was irrational, he brought it out of her and remains anonymous while she is all over the internet and I'm sure very upset about that fact.

As another poster said, people need to get over the fact that they cannot behave like cnuts in public and expect to get away with it anymore. Even the cyclist isn't getting away scot free on this, as you can see.

Internet 1
    Cnuts 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

But of course, i'd be willing to bet money such a ponce would sue the hole off someone. You can just hear it in his voice. His attitude and manner rightly deserve a slap. But would play the 'innocent victim' if he did.

Of course he should take legal action after an assault, what else would you suggest he do? Man up and stab them in the neck to prove he's not 'a ponce'?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

As another poster said, people need to get over the fact that they cannot behave like cnuts in public and expect to get away with it anymore. Even the cyclist isn't getting away scot free on this, as you can see.

Internet 1
    Cnuts 0

True, but I wouldn't recognise the cyclist on the street tomorrow. There are two idiots in this video but only one has their face put to it.

igorbiscan wrote: »
    Looking at some of his youtube channel vids, this guy seems to be out and about actively seeking someone to correct and comes across like he's a poker shoved up his hole.If he's trying to win over or educate the public with these vids then he could try having a better manner himself coz his superior attitude makes me wanna commit all sorts of injustice towards cyclists! :pac:

From his youtube channel I get the impression he hates everyone driving cars and loves all cyclists. I guess he just wishes he lives in a world where cycling is the only form of transportation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Pain in the hole v Hysterical nutjob
    Pity there wasnt a jcb there to plough them both out of it.

igorbiscan wrote: »

From his youtube channel I get the impression he hates everyone driving cars and loves all cyclists. I guess he just wishes he lives in a world where cycling is the only form of transportation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I've just watched some of his videos and this guy is an attention seeking, confrontational road nazi(I know, I know:D).

I'll tell you this much, if the couple of minor things he has filmed and has gotten his knickers in a twist over is the most that he has come across as a road user, the there is some serious malfunction going on in that guys head.

I'd LOVE to meet him on the road and for him to pull ME up like he does in his video;)

Oh please, Oh please, Oh please let that happen:D
    I'll give him something to film!

Oh and to be sure, if he keeps bullying his way around the roads like that he WILL get his comenuppence!!!!

I'd LOVE to meet him on the road and for him to pull ME up like he does in his video;)

Oh please, Oh please, Oh please let that happen:D
    I'll give him something to film!

Oh and to be sure, if he keeps bullying his way around the roads like that he WILL get his comenuppence!!!!
    And if you assault strangers who annoy you, so too will you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

My video crashed before I got on to her but omg IS THAT DAVE MCSAVAGE???

It sounds exactly like his voice/accent and his language is same as I saw him using to abuse a Spanish student in temple bar about ten years :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Both parties in this acted like tools,but the cyclist really riles me up with his sanctimonious attitude.

Talking to the guy on the motorbike at the end of that Audi video and just fishing for validation.It screams of 'That guy's a prick, amirite?Aren't I great?'Not to mention posting all these videos online in what is quite possibly the most self-righteous, pointless crusade I've ever seen.

/rant

• Advertisement

And if you assault strangers who annoy you, so too will you.

Who said anything about assault????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Why is he cycling around with a camera on his big hard helmet?

• Site Banned Posts: 124 ✭✭The Queen of England

She should have floored it & ran the fucker down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

She should have floored it & ran the fucker down.

Ma'am?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ultrasonic

Zulu wrote: »
    Check out his gem if you have the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWnlsQwzBZI

He's a spanner.

That particular video is hilarious... Great half hours entertainment watching his channel.

Fair play to him for embarking on his cycling crusade and asserting his right to take "primary position" in bus lanes, while the other cyclists in his videos manage just fine close to the kerb in the cycle lanes. I imagine the inevitable coroners inquest will be a simple affair if the court was shown a couple of his videos.

Must admit a certain amount of schadenfreude watching this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK839fIUE1I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 captainzero

maybe somebody will photo him at a junction or somewhere and show the world who he is seeing as theres no law against that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Smidge wrote: »

I understood "if he keeps bullying his way around the roads like that he WILL get his comenuppence" to mean assault too.

Peetrik wrote: »
    I understood "if he keeps bullying his way around the roads like that he WILL get his comenuppence" to mean assault too.

You mean in the same way as he is assaulting the woman in the video?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Help! I'm being oppressed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

He lost the head a lot? I didn't think so at all. Yer wan had a mental breakdown though.
    We're cunts who feel in some way life has shortchanged us and so we vent online from time to time in an effort to try and release that pent up frustration. It's either this or regular McDonald's massacres.

Lol ok then, that's not so bad I guess :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I Don't get it - if as car user you drive up the wrong side of the road and someone then crashes into you, you are
    At Least Partially at fault & your insurance & Claim Compromised.

Cyclists have no insurance -
    If Someone mashes into him & drives off he is f'd in more ways Than one.

She is on a big people crusher
    Jeep, driving on the wrong side
    Of the road fffs, Refusing To move or Give Way for Him To legally pass, and then as good as Screams Attack & accuses Him of violence
    towards her to gain sympathy & make
    A total Lie seem legitimate .

People/Women like this should be
    Put off the Road. No Doubt the same
    Whining lying Biddy would be with the Crocodile years In Court if she's driven over him and crushed Him By her illegal knacker Driving.

How many driving laws Was tht she
    Broke There ?

She Should be Prosecuted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

discretion is the better part of valour OP you could have gone around

So what 'comeuppance' would you offer that this woman didn't?

discretion is the better part of valour OP you could have gone around
    The OP isn't the cyclist.

The driver should have gone around. She was hugging the wrong side of the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I spent way too much time looking at his other videos on his channel. Some of them are funny, the things he comes out with. He has got some videos of people being genuinely stupid but he over reacts way too much and comes across like a dick head.

He must have a great time going out every day purposely looking to increase his blood pressure.

So what 'comeuppance' would you offer that this woman didn't?

Well let me put it this way......

If the driver of that vehicle was a bloke that was a 6'2 brick sh1thouse, would the guy taping have stopped and shouted him down in the same fashion?

I highly doubt that:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

If the driver of that vehicle was a bloke that was a 6'2 brick sh1thouse, would the guy taping have stopped and shouted him down in the same fashion?

I highly doubt that:rolleyes:

Exactly the point people keep missing, even in his videos where he has a problem with guys hes like a meek mouse who is too scared to atract attention so when he sees a woman he thinks fair game and gets all aggressive. In conclusion hes a pussy and a coward and a cnut.

No, don't put it in any vague, half arsed way, just answer the simple question

... what "comeuppance" would you give the cyclist that the woman did not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

She in the wrong but judging by his other videos he one hell of a dick would just wants to start a fight.

Peetrik wrote: »
    Of course he should take legal action after an assault, what else would you suggest he do? Man up and stab them in the neck to prove he's not 'a ponce'?

There is a vast difference in an unprovoked attack and a provoked attack. What this man is doing, from watching various videos on his youtube channel, is provoking people. If he carries on doing so he is bound to get assualted.

As for the 'ponce' comment I made ... well, what do you honestly think he is going to do when that happens? ... he will play the 'innocent cyclist' card. That he was minding his own business and 'politely' ( :rolleyes: ) informing the other person about their mistake... then that 'vicious person' assualted him for no reason....

But short answer = don't go looking for trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Guy has a huge chip on his shoulder, he almost caused an accident with the other 2 cyclists by hammering the brakes in the mini vid, note as he turns around the other cyclist goin rapidly between him and the cyclist he just overtook.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWnlsQwzBZI

And as for the whole OMG I fell on the LUAS track, for god's sake I think I was 10 when I fgured out about ruts in the road.
    He obviously doesn't have any talent or feel for cycling and is a danger to other road users.

Cycling in the middle of stillorgan dual carraigeway then complaining to the driver "you need to be careful about beeping your horn intimidating people"
    "Don't be angry" Then he goes fvkin caveman on yer one?

Going along muttering inanely, he's one to watch for.
    Yer one was probably right to be scared of him.

@BA Baracus, yeah I also think he is attracting violence, either through assault or accident I see him making trouble for himself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement