Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Selling House

Options
  • 17-05-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hello,

this question might be too vague to be answered but I'd appreciate any estimates.

Roughly, how much does it cost to sell a house? Not including the EA fees (because we know how much that'll be). House will hopefully sell for 220k. The only fees I can think of are for the solicitor. Does the buyer pay for a survey?

(I don't know anything about property so please excuse my ignorance!)

Thanks

Comments

The buyer pays for the survery, but you will have to pay for the BER cert, think we paid about €150. Sols fees, EA, both of which you have sorted. If there is a mortage involved, you will have the daily interest on the mortgage and the security release fee, which was €60. Best of luck with your sale.

Advertisement