Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Middle East

Options
  • 17-05-2013 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently applying for jobs in the uae. I have four years teaching experience. My subjects are French and Spanish but I have taught EFL also. I have applied to sabis but to no avail. I also have my cv sent to lots of agencies. Is it too late in the year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

ahahah wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm currently applying for jobs in the uae. I have four years teaching experience. My subjects are French and Spanish but I have taught EFL also. I have applied to sabis but to no avail. I also have my cv sent to lots of agencies. Is it too late in the year?

I have some friends that are managers in Kuwait and Dubai but the thing with the middle east is that it's full of qualified teachers and hard to get a good paying position without being a qualified teacher..

I looked into it before and even with my friends help who have managerial positions over there the best position they could offer was TA work. The pay is ALOT less, so wasn't even worth my while considering TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bloor

GIBS-LLC in Qatar currently have lots of openings for fully qualified primary and secondary school teachers. Contact Gareth on g.walters@gibs-llc.com for more details.

Advertisement