Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lake Fishing Cavan.

Options
  • 17-05-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Looking at hitting the lakes in the next week or two, prob ramor and want to rent a boat out with engine.

Anybody have any good places to rent from, prices etc?? Will be two or 3 of us going down.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

billy2012 wrote: »
    Looking at hitting the lakes in the next week or two, prob ramor and want to rent a boat out with engine.

Anybody have any good places to rent from, prices etc?? Will be two or 3 of us going down.

Cheers

Not that many options on Ramor. If you like I can PM you some contacts?

What type of fishing are ya after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

Bizzum wrote: »
    Not that many options on Ramor. If you like I can PM you some contacts?

What type of fishing are ya after?

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am not overly familiar with Cavan. Normally (the few times we have traveled down)we fish at Ramor, Mullagh and another lake that I can't think the name of.

I was thinking Ramor just because of the size and the fact that we could make some use of the boat.

Any particular lakes that you could recommend that have the option of renting a boat with ease and a fair price.

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers.

Advertisement