Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox live paypal missed payment how do I pay them

Options
  • 17-05-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I set up a XBL account for my son just over a month ago I used paypal as the payment source I had my own account which used my visa card .keeping both account separate . Anyhow xbox with into paypal to get there money for his account the week and there was nothing in the account they done this twice in the past week .I know have money in the paypsl account how do I get them to take the money now and put his XBL back on .???? Anyhelp here would be great and can I buy 02 credit and pay it each month before the renewal date cos I only get paid monthly thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

dubdvd wrote: »
    I set up a XBL account for my son just over a month ago I used paypal as the payment source I had my own account which used my visa card .keeping both account separate . Anyhow xbox with into paypal to get there money for his account the week and there was nothing in the account they done this twice in the past week .I know have money in the paypsl account how do I get them to take the money now and put his XBL back on .????
    You should contact Xbox customer service and see what the issue is.
    Anyhelp here would be great and can I buy 02 credit and pay it each month before the renewal date cos I only get paid monthly thanks again
    Yes you can use the 02 card, you can set up the payment so that it auto renews, I wouldn't recommend doing it on a monthly basis, I think it works out at around €80, while a 12mth is only something like €58 on XBL.

You can also buy the codes from varying places(usually cheaper), check out the thread on cheap codes or you can go to somewhere like gamestop/smyths etc and buy one there.

Advertisement