Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 17-05-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'll be going to IADT in September 2013 for 1st year of Applied Psychology, so I was wondering if anyone has digs to rent suitable for first years, or know of any other type of student accommodation that's between €70 and €150 per week, with en-suite preferably. I don't mind sharing with 5 or 6 others so if anyone could recommend anywhere decent that'd be great. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HILARY7

Hi Caoimhe,

I have a really nice home with plenty of room suitable for 3 students (one large bedroom with 3 x single beds), study desk, plenty of drawers, lockers, and wardrobe space with access to your own bathroom, or a single room (if you prefered) with similar facilities - wardrobes, study desk. Both rooms are freshly decorated, carpeted, bright and airy. My home is in Foxrock, a 7 minute walk to the 46A bus(5mins on the bus to IADT) or you could walk in 15 minutes to IADT. I love to cook so evening meal would be included. Looking for students staying Sun night to Friday ideally but would be flexible if you wanted to stay up a weekend. Email me back if interested and we can talk further. Hilary7

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HILARY7

Hi Caoimhe,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, the single room is still available and think we should talk. Are you currently in Dublin or when are you planning to come up? Think it would be good to meet as soon as possible and I am sure we could work out some kind of arrangement. To me, having the right kind of person in my home is important ie somone easy to get on with, someone who will respect it etc. Lets exchange mobiles - mine is 08X XXXX XXX

- please, no mobile numbers in posts. Communicate personal information through private messages or by email. Thank you. ~Rhyme

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lulu333

In case that didn't work out. I have a private bright room in my home in Sallynoggin very near IADT. Desk Internet heating and right beside a lovely bathroom and short walk to the 46A.
    <phone number snipped>

- please, no mobile numbers in posts.
    Rhyme

Advertisement