Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5/6 a side soccerball, Cork City - Poll

Options
  • 17-05-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056939960

What night would you prefer to play on?

Just to see what suits people best, I'll make the poll multiple choice, so if you have a few days your free on pick them, if its only one, then pick that.

what day suits you to play? 53 votes

Monday
    0%
    Tuesday
    28%
    Block (8MushyJ BourkeGavRedKingNemanja91LemagArdennes1944dol777ssbobhoodwinkedJejulimnampabloazazelKarl SteinWilliam john hickey 15 votes
    Wednesday
    22%
    crustyjugglerCR 7J BourkeNemanja91dol777Chuck StonegrohlisagodlimnamThe Man They CouldntpabloazazelvlopesKarl Stein 12 votes
    Thursday
    22%
    MushyJ BourkeGavRedKingNemanja91dol777ComeraghBluehoodwinkedgrohlisagodhufpc8w3adnk65pabloazazelvlopesKarl Stein 12 votes
    Friday
    26%
    gimmickcrustyjugglerCR 7J BourkeGavRedKingNemanja91dol777hoodwinkedgrohlisagodlimnampabloazazelvlopesKarl SteinWilliam john hickey 14 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Wednesday
    I picked Tuesday but will play any evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Friday
    I could do a Thursday if its Btown of Ch'field. Early evening like 6 or 6.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Friday
    im available mon, wed and Thurs.... i am female though if that makes a difference???

Wednesday
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    I am female though if that makes a difference???

I don't see why it should meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Friday
    Where are the planned pitches located?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Tuesday
    Just out of curiosity are you guys and girls in your 20's 30's or 40's not really sure if I can keep up but I'm not bad in the skillz department (lol can't believe I just wrote that!)

Oh and Monday for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Friday
    Women are of course welcomed, it isnt the bloody 1950's :pac:

Friday
    We'll leave the poll up a bit longer try get the best day for everyone and then we can decide on the venue I guess.

It would be great if we could get all people from Boards playing but I suppose a few ringers wouldn't matter either if push came to shove.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Tuesday
    any night suits me but monday probably easiest. we have 2 girls on our astro team and theyre awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Friday
    Block (8 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity are you guys and girls in your 20's 30's or 40's not really sure if I can keep up but I'm not bad in the skillz department (lol can't believe I just wrote that!)

im 26 anyways...
    GavRedKing wrote: »
    Women are of course welcomed, it isnt the bloody 1950's :pac:

well tell that to the premier league :p :pac:

im resigned to Fantasy Football these days, but i kick ass in that! :pac:

• Advertisement

Friday
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    im 26 anyways...

well tell that to the premier league :p :pac:

im resigned to Fantasy Football these days, but i kick ass in that! :pac:

27 here & the wimmins have their won league but as none of us is of EPL standard its safe to say we'll welcome the women. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Tuesday
    I be twenty wan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭vlopes

Friday
    Hi guys and girls
    I've move from Portugal to Cork for work.
    I wonder if there is anyone interested in a new player (mid 30's) to join your soccer team ??? I prefer futsal or 5 a side soccer of course :-) but can also play normal soccer (11 a side) :-)
    Give me some feedback, I'm in Bishoptown

I really need the exercise to get back my fitness :-p
    (vasco_lopes2000@yahoo.com)

Wednesday
    vlopes wrote: »
    (mid 30's)

I really need the exercise to get back my fitness

I'm a little bit older than you and in need of the exercise too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Friday
    I would also be interested in this. From next week on most week nights would suit me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭J Bourke

Friday
    Any day suits me so i didnt vote :)

Tuesday
    J Bourke wrote: »
    Any day suits me so i didnt vote :)

I'm not sure but I'd say it's best in your case to vote and tick every day so as to have an idea how many will be available on each day.

Seems so far that it's pretty even which is not too good I think unless we can get more interested or else theres not enough to play each day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭J Bourke

Friday
    Block (8 wrote: »
    I'm not sure but I'd say it's best in your case to vote and tick every day so as to have an idea how many will be available on each day.

Seems so far that it's pretty even which is not too good I think unless we can get more interested or else theres not enough to play each day.

Done, didn't realise you could vote for multiple days. I'd say go with the majority, cant keep everyone happy unfortunately.

Or just have it on different days each week?

Friday
    It would be very hard to organise on a different day every week to suit a few people though.

By the looks of it, Friday can be all but ruled out , Thursdays winning followed closely by Monday & Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Tuesday
    I am a 27 year old lad with the fitness of a 40 year old(no offence to 40 year olds) I have Mondays in but could prob manage Thursdays aswell. Only thing is I wouldn't want to be driving too far to get to the game but sure we will wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Thursday
    im interested in this. i can do any night after 5.30pm. 25 and fitness not the best either but improving that by training for the city marathon relay. play GK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Friday
    What time suits so, and where?

Tuesday
    im interested in this. i can do any night after 5.30pm. 25 and fitness not the best either but improving that by training for the city marathon relay. play GK

Your training for a marathon you should be the winger and the ball boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Thursday
    So Monday and Thursday seem best bets then, although Tuesday/Wednesday are very close.

Tuesday
    Normally I am the person who would take charge of these things but the Mrs will kill me if I get involved in anything else so I might let someone else take the lead.............................(echos are heard around the forum):D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Thursday
    ssbob wrote: »
    Normally I am the person who would take charge of these things but the Mrs will kill me if I get involved in anything else so I might let someone else take the lead.............................(echos are heard around the forum):D

tumbleweed rolls down pana

• Registered Users Posts: 1 William john hickey

Friday
    Hi there, I would be interested in playing. Mondays and Thursday suit me best but flexible.
    Thanks Will.

Tuesday
    Any chance of another poll northside/southside? Gav??

Friday
    Gimme a minute........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭vlopes

Friday
    When will we start playing soccer guys and girls??

Give a ring please at vasco_lopes2000@yahoo.com

Advertisement