Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rattler Mickey Byrne - Tipperary Hurling Legend

• 17-05-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

If anyone has a copy of this book lying around, I'll take it off you:D
    51FifPRFopL._.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

still on sale in most easons in co. tipp & in bookworm in thurles. couple of other spots too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

tippguy wrote: »
    still on sale in most easons in co. tipp & in bookworm in thurles. couple of other spots too
    Cheers for that, ill check them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Cheers for that, ill check them out.

Hi Dave, any luck finding a copy? After one myself

No joy. It is out of print according to Bookworm Thurles. 2nd hand route only. Anybody selling?

51FifPRFopL._.jpg
    If you are anywhere near Clonmel,I have a copy,good as new,you are welcome to have it.

• Advertisement

Great, pm sent.

Replied to your pm last night,just checking there now,it didn't seem to go...I tried again,,seems some problem,,,will keep trying to see will it work

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

Lads anyone looking for a new copy I can get my hands on a few at face value! PM me if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

On a similar theme - anyone know where I could pick up a copy of John Doyle: The Greatest Hurling Story Ever Told - I've read a copy from the library but would like to have a copy myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

51FifPRFopL._.jpg
    marvin80 wrote: »
    On a similar theme - anyone know where I could pick up a copy of John Doyle: The Greatest Hurling Story Ever Told - I've read a copy from the library but would like to have a copy myself.

Here are two guys that did not need an academy or a gym. I suppose the farm was their gym.

Add Theo English to this list.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement