Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The best rally sim.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spear wrote: »
    I rolled the dice on the Fanatical mystery game and it's no use to me, so here it is:

signature.png

Winner is Skerries, key already sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

thanks man, marked as received

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

signature.png

Deadeyedave is the winner.

Congrats, key sent via SG. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Another roll of the dice on the Fanatical mystery key, and once more, it's no use to me.

So here's Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition:

signature.png

• Advertisement

Another roll of the dice on the Fanatical mystery key, and once more, it's no use to me.

So here's Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition:

signature.png

Winner is tobiasthecat, key sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Picked up that Fanatical bundle that was posted earlier in the, not realising I already had this. Oh well, my mistake is someone else's gain.

signature.png

More spares from Fanatical mystery items.

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Just a quick note about your Middle Earth -Shadow of Mordor giveaway .

I have it in my library and can still enter , so check that the winner doesn't have it already :)

ninja 12 wrote: »
    Just a quick note about your Middle Earth -Shadow of Mordor giveaway .

I have it in my library and can still enter , so check that the winner doesn't have it already :)

The key is for the GOTY version, which is a separate Steam entry, which may explain it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

The key is for the GOTY version, which is a separate Steam entry, which may explain it.

Mine shows up as the GOTY version as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

So what rules do people want for the private group?
    • Member longer than 3 months
    • 50+ posts
    Seraphimx wrote:
    5kvuv.jpg?a430584

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Arcsurvivor

Hi,

Can I please be invited to Boards i.e the steam group? I believe I meet the rules for the private group. Thanks!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107078391

Hi,

Can I please be invited to Boards i.e the steam group? I believe I meet the rules for the private group. Thanks!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107078391

Friend invite sent as the first step.

Edit: and there's the group invite sent.

signature.png

No entries, so no winner.
    signature.png

ShaneU
    signature.png

Moonraker
    signature.png

Camplify

keys sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Open for a week, level 1+, good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I sent a request to join.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/yardem

Thanks!

JoyPad wrote: »
    I sent a request to join.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/yardem

Thanks!

I've accepted it.

• Advertisement

signature.png

Won by ReallyHungryBob.
    signature.png

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Keys already sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Won by ReallyHungryBob.

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Redeemed, thanks so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Won by ReallyHungryBob.

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Recieved and redeemed! Cheers! :D

signature.png
    Winner is TarAldarion

signature.png

Winner is AlmightyCushion

Keys sent via SG. Congrats.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moon54 wrote: »
    signature.png
    Winner is TarAldarion

signature.png

Winner is AlmightyCushion

Keys sent via SG. Congrats.

Awesome thanks really looking forward to that game, the first review on steam sold it to me haha

A quick turnaround for this one:

signature.png

A quick turnaround for this one:

signature.png

Winner is sjmacm, key sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Hi folks

Following on from the off topic thread, i've requested to join the steam group however I'm trying to give away two games I got with a recent AMD purchase that i have no use for. The games are World War Z and The Division 2 (Gold edition i think though not sure). Still trying to work out how to share them exactly so if anyone knows a simple way that would be great and a way of picking out a boardsie at random, hoping to use the format here if a mod could advise?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hi folks

Following on from the off topic thread, i've requested to join the steam group however I'm trying to give away two games I got with a recent AMD purchase that i have no use for. The games are World War Z and The Division 2 (Gold edition i think though not sure). Still trying to work out how to share them exactly so if anyone knows a simple way that would be great and a way of picking out a boardsie at random, hoping to use the format here if a mod could advise?

If they're uplay keys than you won't be able to use steamgifts as it only works with steam keys.

• Advertisement

Hi folks

I've accepted the join request at least.

Hi folks

I think you might have to keep them as I got games last year with my card and you can only unlock them when it detects the card installed
    so unless the winner has a similar card I don't think it can be given away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Skerries wrote: »
    I think you might have to keep them as I got games last year with my card and you can only unlock them when it detects the card installed
    so unless the winner has a similar card I don't think it can be given away

Ah ****e. Jesus they really don't make it easy. So it'll only work if the user has an AMD GPU?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭Doge

Been a while since I posted one, open to level 1 and above.
    Adr1ft has a VR mode also:

signature.png

Ah ****e. Jesus they really don't make it easy. So it'll only work if the user has an AMD GPU?

and possibly tied to the specific model you bought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭Doge

Doge wrote: »
    Been a while since I posted one, open to level 1 and above.
    Adr1ft has a VR mode also:

signature.png

Winner is tobiasthecat, key has been sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

signature.png

A quick giveaway from the latest Humble Bundle freebie. Must be redeemed before 16/05/19.

All closing on Friday evening:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Thanks for the giveaway. Just to note, Offworld Trading Company Core Game is showing as DLC on Steamgifts but if anyone wants to enter this giveaway, just add Offworld Trading Company Free Multiplayer to your Steam library and resync with Steamgifts, then you'll be able to enter Spear's giveaway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭rgfuller

A couple of spare keys:-

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Won by Nutspauly.
    signature.png

Won by ShaneU.

signature.png

Won by Skerries.

All keys sent via SG.

• Advertisement

Won by Skerries.

All keys sent via SG.

it says I have it already, maybe because it was listed as a DLC?

Skerries wrote: »
    it says I have it already, maybe because it was listed as a DLC?

Does it already show as DLC called Core Game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭rgfuller

rgfuller wrote: »
    signature.png

signature.png

Civ beyond earth - won by Deadeyedave
    Killing Floor 2 - won by Nutspauly

Does it already show as DLC called Core Game?

It's been re-rolled, new winner is DeadEyeDave.

As before key sent via SG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Thank you very much Spear!

Marked as received.

Thank you very much Spear!

Marked as received.

Let me know if it actually redeems though. They have a weird setup for this game, where the main game entry is a framework instead, and the other elements of the game are DLC, even this one, the so-called "core-game".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Let me know if it actually redeems though. They have a weird setup for this game, where the main game entry is a framework instead, and the other elements of the game are DLC, even this one, the so-called "core-game".

Skerries seems like a pretty sharp guy, so if he had trouble with it, I assumed I was guaranteed issues.

So I made sure it all redeemed fine before hitting the received button.

No problems here ;)

signature.png

Closes next Thursday.

signature.png

Closes next Thursday.

Winner is Arcsurvivor, key sent via SG.

For the rest of you, the Handsome Collection is €6 on Steam till June 18th:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

signature.png

It's actually the Handsome Collection, so it's BL2 +all DLC, plus The PreSequel.

Closes on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement