Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast for large group

Options
  • 17-05-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

I'm looking for find somewhere that will serve breakfast to 30 people on a Wednesday morning around 10am. Somewhere around the Aungier/George's/Camden/Dame Street areas would be great. I'd love to find a hotel that would have a buffet but most of them finish at 10.00am on weekdays.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I would have thought any hotel would be glad of the business of 30 customers for a one off sitting.

Have you approached any personally?

While most of them say they finish serving breakfast around 10, that is usually to discourage guests coming down at all hours and it is easier to get them out of the way.

I bet if you ring around, you'll find plenty who will be willing to accomodate your request. You might even be able to play them off each other regarding prices.

I'd be very surprised if hotels would turn away such a request the way things are nowadays. The need all the business they can get and if they have any cop at all, they will use your booking to try and entice you back again.

Advertisement