Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Website - Cannot 'create own bundle'

Options
  • 17-05-2013 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I'm shopping around for broadband suppliers at the moment and the eircom.ie website will not let me see anything other than the 3 special offer bundles.

I want to get a price for 24mbit/s + Anytime calls and I can't get it nor can I order it even if I wanted it.

Surely it should be possible to see / order any combination of broadband+calls.

Compared to UPC your website's not very informative / useful.

I don't really want to have to go to the hassle of ringing a sales line either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Solair wrote: »
    I'm shopping around for broadband suppliers at the moment and the eircom.ie website will not let me see anything other than the 3 special offer bundles.

I want to get a price for 24mbit/s + Anytime calls and I can't get it nor can I order it even if I wanted it.

Surely it should be possible to see / order any combination of broadband+calls.

Compared to UPC your website's not very informative / useful.

I don't really want to have to go to the hassle of ringing a sales line either.

Hi
    Solair

We are working on updating the website to include the standard broadband packages and various call packages.

In the meantime our sales team are available (free phone 1800 503 303) to go through the options available in detail.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement