Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Need a pony sized Micklam Bridle

Options
  • 17-05-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

the only ones i can find are well over €100 and not paying that for a day to day bridle.
    Need to get one asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

I've just had a look on a few different sites, and there doesn't seem to be much variation in price. Keep an eye on DD and ebay, you might find something there, but they don't sell for much less than the original price in my experience - I've been trying to source one for my lad, just to see will it suit him better.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

AFAIK(I think it's him anyway) the mobile saddler who goes to Kill Int. sells something very like it (;))but they're still over 100 euro I think.... the Horseware ones seem like fantastic quality tho and from experience 150 euro is a small price to pay for the effect it has on some horses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Was at Boswell yesterday & they are ordering one in for me. €120 , don't think was going to find any better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

marley123 wrote: »
    Was at Boswell yesterday & they are ordering one in for me. €120 , don't think was going to find any better than that.

Sounds like a great deal, my daughter would give her eye teeth for a Micklam but was only saying at the weekend that they're €160+ do let us know if you manage to get it in Pony size for €120

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

they will have it in for me this wk dave66, and they can get in in both havana & black.
    dave66 wrote: »
    Sounds like a great deal, my daughter would give her eye teeth for a Micklam but was only saying at the weekend that they're €160+ do let us know if you manage to get it in Pony size for €120

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

marley123 wrote: »
    they will have it in for me this wk dave66, and they can get in in both havana & black.

Are they genuine Horseware???

Advertisement