Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone west galway down?

Options
  • 17-05-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

anyone else in west galway conemara having problems with vodafone mobile phone coverage ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 foorglass

Coverage is still down today, so I called Vodafone. They said they've gotten lots of calls from Galway, and they're working on the problem. They gave me a 10 euro credit for the inconvenience. They said if it's still a problem later, to call back and I might get more credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Former Coach

foorglass wrote: »
    Coverage is still down today, so I called Vodafone. They said they've gotten lots of calls from Galway, and they're working on the problem. They gave me a 10 euro credit for the inconvenience. They said if it's still a problem later, to call back and I might get more credit.

What's the best number to call- it's been down for close to 24 hours now

• Registered Users Posts: 9 foorglass

To contact Vodafone, what number you call depends on the type of account you have and whether you're calling from a landline or mobile. I'm a pay as you go customer, so I called from my landline. Vodafone's contact numbers for different accounts are listed on this webpage:
    http://www.vodafone.ie/helpsupport/contactus/

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Former Coach

foorglass wrote: »
    To contact Vodafone, what number you call depends on the type of account you have and whether you're calling from a landline or mobile. I'm a pay as you go customer, so I called from my landline. Vodafone's contact numbers for different accounts are listed on this webpage:
    http://www.vodafone.ie/helpsupport/contactus/

Thanks Foorglass! Still no service...... appalling!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I have vf service today, not too many bars though. and it's often down/unavailable out here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭backspacer

3G broadband service has tanked in Carraroe and mobile coverage is gone as far as Tully,absolute joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

According to their facebook page they are fixing the problem.

Advertisement