Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from [ptsb] current to [BOI] credit [card]

Options
  • 17-05-2013 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Since ptsb made a c.o.c.k up of my switcher account, im now moving all my direct debit's one by one and what a pain in the ass that is.

As i have kept the BOI credit card as i couldn't be bothered to set up a meeting with PTSB to beg for one of theirs, im keeping the BOI one.

So how do i pay money from my PTSB current account to BOI credit card account.

I have the BOI sort number, and my cc account number but its too long a number and isn't being accepted on the ptsb website.

Should i stick in the sort code and Collection A/C No on the Bank giro part?
    F'ing hell this is a pain in the ass, so much for a switcher buddy, i even had a row with her as she stated i didn't ask for a switcher account but a current account even though i have back and fort emails from the switcher team.

2 months and counting to switch from BOI to PTSB!!!!! why is it so F'ing difficult?:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

You need the sort code and account number for BOI's cc account. You use your cc number as the reference. Or call Open24; they'll have the details and will just ask for your cc number.

Advertisement