Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that stock The North Face

Options
  • 17-05-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Anybody know who stocks The North Face coats in Waterford, bar Altitude, nothing against them ive just been in there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Anybody know who stocks The North Face coats in Waterford, bar Altitude, nothing against them ive just been in there

That's the only place you will get them locally. Suppliers of the gear like Altitude are granted exclusive territory to sell the stuff as far as I know.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

TK Maxx, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Mc's Outdoor Shop on the Quay ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

thomasm wrote: »
    That's the only place you will get them locally. Suppliers of the gear like Altitude are granted exclusive territory to sell the stuff as far as I know.

They wouldnt have a great range. as far as i can remember TK Max dont stock it well maybe now and then but i havent managed to find some there.

The place on the quay dont stock any North Face gear as far as i can remember.

I think online is the best place for it, maybe waterford needs a new retail outlet :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

I went in there last year to get a North Face jacket and a rucksack, they didn't have them in stock but they did order it for me from their UK distributor. It took around a week or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

PandyAndy wrote: »
    I went in there last year to get a North Face jacket and a rucksack, they didn't have them in stock but they did order it for me from their UK distributor. It took around a week or so.

Fair play, at least give the local shop a chance to get it before buying it online. Shop local and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Actually find their prices pretty good, but much better service than you get in the bigger stores such as rock and snow in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Chiparus wrote: »
    Actually find their prices pretty good, but much better service than you get in the bigger stores such as rock and snow in Dublin.

Yes i might go down that route then thanks, i would also like to keep the money local. local money means local jobs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Advertisement