Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I enqueue songs on youtube?

Options
  • 17-05-2013 10:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

IN a houseparty situation, you get people saying "play this, play that" and you end up playing 100 songs manually on youtube. Is there any easy way to enqueue a song on youtube? So when somebody makes a request, I just select "play next" or something?!?!?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Play the playlist 'Watch Later'. Any time someone makes a request, search
    for the video, hover over the thumbnail, bottom right an icon should appear (Add to Watch Later).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

I just tried that and it doesn't work. The main tab where I'm playing the Watch Now playlist doesn't update with each song I add.

So just say there are two songs on the playlist, and the top right it says < "2/2" > with arrows allowing you to skip back and forth between the two songs. When I add another song to "Watch Now", it stays at 2/2. At the end of the second song, it goes back to the beginning, ignoring the 3rd song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Well I'm all out of ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Or use a site like grooveshark that makes all of that easy and the sound quality is far better than the majority of things on youtube. Just no video.

Advertisement