Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick books pro ?????

Options
  • 17-05-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just wondering if quick books pro is compatible with an iPad and if anyone uses this what do you think of it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Gwan the Rebels!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Moved from GAA to computers and technology.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Possibly? although it is probably a "cut-down" version compared to PC. Also, if your thinking of replacing a work computer/laptop with an ipad or any kind of tablet, my advice is do not! Grand for light use they are not a laptop/desktop replacement

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 83,318 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can't imagine its free to use, but a companion to a "Home Base", Desktop version of the software, similar to the YNAB mobile app. Probably still requires you to own the software. No other way could I see why they would charge $400 per license on PC and slap the App in iOS for gratis.

I'd reccomend a higher-functioning tablet, like a Surface Pro, Lenovo Lynx, Samsung Ativ, etc. - something that's x86 based which you can install standard software on. Then again, it depends, if QB is the only reason you need a tab, the app seems to have caught up with the tablet platform limitations.

Advertisement