Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kit?

Options
  • 18-05-2013 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Any sign of any new kit pics on the horizon?Can't find anything plausable except this monstrosity
    tottenham2_20120312_1645259126.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

that's not plausible :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

That is absolutely revolting! I've actually seen a few mock-ups with that same stripe pattern, which is a bit worrying. I think it may be an Under Armour thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Pure white has always looked class, anything else wouldn't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

This one was doing the rounds last season as well as far as I can remember.

That said UA have said they have already designed this seasons and next already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Yeah I saw that mock-up doing the rounds last year.

The thing about that jersey is that I should hate it, but I don't. I think it'd grow on me throughout the season. It's kind of original. Though it's not realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

This is it...........
    Tottenham-Leaked.jpg

If so, I think the home kit is awful with that lace thing around the neck. The two away kits look decent enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I like the white and navy ones, but are you sure those are them?? No sponsor on them for a start and there's been plenty of mock ones done recently.

Not 100% sure their the real deal but i was talking to a supplier who has seen them and he described the home one just as it is in the picture.
    the other reason i think they might be real is exactly because there is no sponsor,its the whole reason why the kits been delayed so long.
    anyway we'll see for sure next week when the kit is officially revealed
    992909_348298718606873_512526833_n.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Saw those mockups a few months ago so wouldn't be entirely convinced that that's what they'll look like

• Advertisement

I really like these ones, especially the black one.

34f1esz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The black one is epic.

No sign of the new jersey yet... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

No sign of the new jersey yet... :(

Being unveiled at 2 O'Clock

the training gear looks nice
    992785_483800071694068_1681193499_n.png

I like Gareth's "Blue Steel", but when's he gonna show us "Magnum"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I think the HP sponsorship is too big. Also, could they not make it navy so as to fit the colour scheme of the jersey??!

Otherwise it's nice.

Yeah, I don't get why it's in babyblue...HP have always used navy in the past?¿?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

reminds me of the old pony jersey from the bad old days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Official Twitter page!

Wouldn't work fir me either :-)

261704.jpg
    261705.jpg

Loving the away kit far more.

Don't understand why they didnt make the HP logo the same on both. The Navy blue on the away kit looks grand.

Edit - Is that Holtby on the far right of the away kit picture or a very skinny Michael Dawson?

What the story with Lloris's home kit. Looks like he's just been tangoed.:D

I quite like them. Agree with the colour of the HP logo but they're both pretty cool.

Dawson looks like he's been eating nothing but vegetables for the past few months too, unless that's his head photoshopped onto someone else's body!! Look at how skinny his arms are!

Not too gone on the collar of the home one, I'll be buying an away one. I think the home goalie is horrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Right who's getting the polo first so you can tell us what the fitting is like

Advertisement