Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

200 euro just appeared on my Acc ??????

Options
  • 18-05-2013 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

I purchased an item online on Wednesday which cost 223euro . I recieved an email to say it had been posted out to me the next morning (from cork) but I didn't recieve it today . At the time of the purchase , the 223euro was taken from my Acc .. Now tonight all of a sudden , a mysterious 200 euro has been added to my Acc and the 223euro transaction no longer appears on my bank records . I'm using Boi 365 iPhone app plus 365 phone to do most of my banking .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

I have noticed some strangeness and inaccuracies with their 365 online system in the past, last week I had an extra €600 or so in my account the night before my wages went and couldn't figure it out, the next morning everything was in correct order. My wife has previously noticed strange errors on her account also.

I believe they are prone to glitches but things seem to sort themselves out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

The magic 200 has disappeared again :) I didn't think I was that lucky haha

Advertisement