Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bay Area tattoo

• 18-05-2013 6:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I'm currently living in the Bay Area around San Francisco I'm looking to get a tattoo before I leave here and return home. Has anyone ever got a tattoo around this area before and if not can they point me in the right direction of an artist they would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

With the sheer volume of tattoo places down around Haight Ashbury; it would probably be in your best interest to walk around and chat to a few artists in some of the shops.

Myself and my housemate got tattoos on the same day back in 2009 from different studios. I preferred the professionalism and atmosphere in the one where my housemate got his bicep done, and still partially regret not going with them as opposed to where I ended up. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dondaric

Advertisement