Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mis-Selling of Meteor Broadband

Options
  • 18-05-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I had been with Meteor Phone for quite a long time but Ithink that Meteor Staff are selling their mobile Broadband under falsepretences .
    I signed up for Meteor in August 2012 and they said my bill would be around €20per month with around an allowance of around 20 GB of data per month and it wasunlikely I would reach this amount . Upon receiving my 2nd bill it was €380 forthe month . I contacted Meteor but all they responded was that I had gone overmy limit but they could not explain how . Prior to this , I checked the historyof my computer and could not find any excessive downloads . Seeing as this wasnot satisfactory , as I repeat , had been informed in the shop that my billwould only be around €20 per month .

Has anyone else outthere and anything similar happen to them ?

The Sales ofGoods Act 1979 implies these two terms into all sales of goods contracts. Ifgoods are not of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose, you have a causeof action to seek redress.

Would this include my complaint as 20GB / Months was not fit for any purpose ?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement