Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCAR stock

• 18-05-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,997 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, I've a VFC and the standard stock that comes with doesn't extend enough to fit into the shoulder blade so I'd like an extendable one. Any recommendations?
    Also, will it mean that I'll have to rewire the battery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey folks, I've a VFC and the standard stock that comes with doesn't extend enough to fit into the shoulder blade so I'd like an extendable one. Any recommendations?
    Also, will it mean that I'll have to rewire the battery?

How long are your arms?? :D.

All jokes aside, I don't think you can get an extended version. You can however get a adaptor that allows you to fit a M4 buffer tube and stock. I think you can get them on EBAIRSOFT.

The VFC SCAR'S have a unique design and rather than having visible wires when the stock is open it has two sets of electrodes so yeah you wilL have to rewire if you go with my recommendation, And you will need batteries that will fit in a buffer tube.

Advertisement