Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Require help in writing and brief sales/marketing plan.

Options
  • 18-05-2013 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

@MOD: If this thread contravenes forum policy, then please remove.

Good afternoon all,

I need some help in writing a brief sales/marketing plan for the coming months. I have never formally sat down to do one before as the majority of my work came from referrals, but I now need to target a different industry and different level of client work.

If anyone has experience in this, and willing to lend a hand, could you please either leave a response here or PM me with a 'brief' overview of your experience/qualification to help with this, and a quote for your time.

I have a 'general' direction already, but need to get it down on paper, and this isn't my area of expertise.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 robertdoyle

Check out my website: www.trojanconsultations.com

You will find some sample templates with good headings etc to give you an idea of how to lay it out.

Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Also check out the Enterprise Boards and Partnerships. A lot of them offer help with business plans, at no charge.

Advertisement