Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCN Drinkies Part II

Options
  • 18-05-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

We had our first DCN drinkies about 2 years ago - but, only 3 of us were there :rolleyes: So, time to try another one and get to know some of the people that we talk too here so much. Sure, we can argue about the primary care centre in real life, talk about where to find local honey and discuss the best take-away in the Brigster (so much choice :o)

I propose Balbriggan for a first meet-up because it seems to be nicely in the middle of where everyone is and also it suits me the best and I'm proposing this (teehee).

Below is a poll with a couple of suggested dates, I picked Fri and Sat, but a weeknight could work as well if it's better suited to people?

Which ever date has the most votes will be the one!

Dates! 15 votes

Fri June 1st
    0%
    Sat June 2nd
    13%
    GristlyEndsNarah 2 votes
    Fri June 7th
    13%
    Kintarō HattorisNarah 2 votes
    Sat Jun 8th
    13%
    GristlyEndsNarah 2 votes
    Fri June 14th
    13%
    KhanniesNarah 2 votes
    Sat Jun 15th
    13%
    GristlyEndsNarah 2 votes
    Fri June 21st
    20%
    KhannieCarter12sNarah 3 votes
    A weekday would suit better
    13%
    Riesen_MealsNarah 2 votes

Comments

Good on ya sNarah! Unfortunately it would be impossible for me to attend... left the Brigg behind almost two years now... miss it sometimes! Best of luck with the beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Balbriggan? Boo urns!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Just let me know what ye decide & I'll row in if I can.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Fri June 7th
    Friday or Saturday gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

A weekday would suit better
    No interest :(?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm usually busy on the weekends that I am home. Sorry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Fri June 21st
    I'd like to meet the regulars. Once a date is decided I'll try to get along.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I have already booked my leg wax in advance. :rolleyes:Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

The only night I get off choirs with my busy kids is Sunday but would think a weekday would be best, if it was a bit earlyish 8pm. (I leave for work 5.10am)

Advertisement