Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia: End of July/August 2013..Sydney bound anyone?

Options
  • 18-05-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey all! :)

I've decided to take the plunge and head off to Oz around the end of July/August of this year. :) I'm currently abroad already, but even coming here I had friends come with me....one of my friends might be coming to Oz too, but she's not certain....and so the thought of maybe going to Oz on my own is scary. Regardless, whatever happens I'm not one bit worried as I know some people over... very excited about the whole thing actually. :)

I'm just wondering is anyone else heading out to Oz around that time??! Especially those planning on staying in Sydney for a while?? It would be great to know a few others in the same boat before I head over so as not to feel like the odd one out... thanks! :) Or even to give some advice as where best to meet people in Sydney... somewhere else besides the obvious choice of going to the bars if possible.. thanks! :)

Advertisement