Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to see a HTC One in the flesh in Dublin

• 18-05-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Lots of phone shops have real Galaxy S4s on display but I can't seem to find a HTC One, plenty of dummies but no real ones. I kinda need to see and play with a real one before deciding between it and the S4.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Enquire about buying a phone on bill pay in any phone shop and ask if you can have a look at one. Providing you're serious about buying, they'll bring one out for you to have a look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Thanks but I never like looking at something with a sales assistant impatiently hovering over me, need one that I can have a bit of private time with :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 djmsgs

i own htc one x since last september and havent had a single problem with it. my colleague has the s4, yet he still likes my phone better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

djmsgs wrote: »
    i own htc one x since last september and havent had a single problem with it. my colleague has the s4, yet he still likes my phone better.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

The 3 store on Grafton St has one

• Advertisement
Advertisement