Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert English Essay Choices

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

dee_mc wrote: »
    No idea, probably just a link to nothing put up by mistake? Don't worry, you won't see the 2013 papers for exams that haven't taken place yet, and if they were by any chance put online by mistake the paper would be promptly changed :)
    Jeez, Department of Education have bad web-designers :rolleyes: I would happily take a spot for them! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Link modules is the only written exam not scheduled in June, not sure why but it's great for students, one exam out of the way before the end of school year. It's a handy enough exam too.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

Bruges, le 6 juillet
    Salut Marc!

Comment ca va? Me Voici a bruges en brussels avec ma famille il ya ma mere, mon frere et ma soeur. Je suis arrive ici hier soir par l'avion, le voyage etait genial. Nous habitons a l'hotel pr'es de gare, il fait tres chaud, le soleil brille tous les jours, il est magnifique, il y a tannt de choses a faire et a voir. Demain nous ferons du restaurant pour ma mere anniversaire au centre ville. Je serai de retour vendredi.

A bientot!
    Alf

can you guys mark this postcard for me which came from 2012 exam paper postcard, please ignore the fact that i didnt use any accents, be really harsh on me and give some advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭vcshqkf9rpzgoe

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I'm looking for a sample English story for my junior cert , any help would be great

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I'm looking for a sample English story for my junior cert , any help would be great

Have a look at page 71 of this link. Try googling 'Junior Cert English Exemplar' for similar resources from other years.
    http://www.examinations.ie/archive/examiners_reports/EnglishJCCombined03.pdf

• Advertisement

Also, have a look at this site for general writing tips and specific guidelines for answering each section of the paper. In my opinion this will be of more use to you than sample answers. Best of luck!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please do not bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement