Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision 2013: any pubs in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-05-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have friends in town who want to watch the Eurovision finals tonight. Are there any pubs in town that are showing it?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

minionaire wrote: »
    Hi,

I have friends in town who want to watch the Eurovision finals tonight. Are there any pubs in town that are showing it?

Cheers!

Far as I know both Front Lounge and Panti Bar (gay bars) are showing it. Some others will have it on but not with the sound!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 minionaire

great, will give one of the 2 a shot! thanks for the super quick reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Far as I know both Front Lounge and Panti Bar (gay bars) are showing it. Some others will have it on but not with the sound!!!

bit late now but the sugar club was showing it live with popcorn etc up on the big screen. like watching it at a cinema :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Can anyone shed light on an article on the 'net Friday night, as it stated that Ryan Dolan and the band were having round the clock security following an incident where two dangerous packages were mailed to Ryan and were intercepted by security and the contents were taken away by Swedish police for tests.
    I have not read any further news on this and it is beginning to sound like some sort of scam, but I clearly read it on Google.

Advertisement