Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple 7day , 4 channel clock !!

Options
  • 18-05-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Lads and ladies , what the most simple to use 7 day 4 chan time clock , wiring a heating system in a elderly couples home , want to install some thing easy for them to use , horstmann would be my normal choice , but think it might be a bit too complicated for them ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

086lavey wrote: »
    Lads and ladies , what the most simple to use 7 day 4 chan time clock , wiring a heating system in a elderly couples home , want to install some thing easy for them to use , horstmann would be my normal choice , but think it might be a bit too complicated for them ,

There is nothing simple when it comes to 4 channel clocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

i don't recall any basic ones

they could do with a fas course or something for customers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭086lavey

Ah lads , stop telling me things I all ready know , joking aside , have to use some thing , don't want calls ( can't set the timer ) down the line ,,

Ah lads , stop telling me things I all ready know , joking aside , have to use some thing , don't want calls ( can't set the timer ) down the line ,,

Don't know what you can use digital timers and old feckers = tons of call backs.Fit 4 apt time clocks its the only thing people understand or just show them the boost button

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

The climote.

And you can always control it remotely and set up profiles etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭086lavey

Robbie.G wrote: »
    Don't know what you can use digital timers and old feckers = tons of call backs.Fit 4 apt time clocks its the only thing people understand or just show them the boost button

Was told " none of them pull out section time clock " that's what I would put in. Simple as !! . Have to call to job Monday again , see what they say this time !! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

dingding wrote: »
    The climote.

And you can always control it remotely and set up profiles etc...

Yes what could be easier to use for elderly people

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Yes what could be easier to use for elderly people

Came across a climote for the first time last week hadn't a clue had to ask the householder to turn it on he should know how to work it after all he was one of the developers of it

It is a lot more configurable as you can set a number of profiles, Summer, Winter, etc.

It can be programmed once and the boost, hold off function and how to change a profile explained.

Also changes to the config could be made remotely for a fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

dingding wrote: »
    It is a lot more configurable as you can set a number of profiles, Summer, Winter, etc.

It can be programmed once and the boost, hold off function and how to change a profile explained.

Also changes to the config could be made remotely for a fee.

And is it selling well for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Was told " none of them pull out section time clock " that's what I would put in. Simple as !! . Have to call to job Monday again , see what they say this time !! :rolleyes:

4 seperate simple digital or segment clocks labeled would be fairly straight forward if expensive.

Dtp79 wrote: »
    And is it selling well for you?

I am not selling them, got one installed a year ago and just giving feedback to other users here.

Advertisement