Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre, Deepforde, Drogheda

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Every monthly deadline they set is just missed and pushed out. I think Deepforde and grangerath are the only estates in drogheda not setup.

Grange Rath is set-up and efibre is also available tenants in Southgate Shopping Centre since last July. I had efibre installed in July, my home is in Grange Rather. I cannot understand why Deepforde has been left out. The cabinets are installed. Grange Rather was originally showing as phase 5 (March 2015??).

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Mylow wrote: »
    Grange Rath is set-up and efibre is also available tenants in Southgate Shopping Centre since last July. I had efibre installed in July, my home is in Grange Rather. I cannot understand why Deepforde has been left out. The cabinets are installed. Grange Rather was originally showing as phase 5 (March 2015??).

Sorry, hadn't realised GR had been setup, I had seen it was scheduled for 2015 and just presumed it wouldn't be in ahead of schedule.

Leaves it looks great more surprising that Deepforde is left out.

I wonder can we get any information from an Eircom rep as to why this is. What is different about Deepforde that it has never been installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭1jcdub

I spoke to eircom yesterday to follow up on my order and to get my account number. They couldn't give me my account number as it seemed to have been delayed. I was told it looked like they where going to connect me to efibre and that there was going to be a slight delay in connection, hence the reason why I had not been set up yet..
    Will keep you informed if I do received efibre!
    Sorry, hadn't realised GR had been setup, I had seen it was scheduled for 2015 and just presumed it wouldn't be in ahead of schedule.

Leaves it looks great more surprising that Deepforde is left out.

I wonder can we get any information from an Eircom rep as to why this is. What is different about Deepforde that it has never been installed?

1jcdub wrote: »
    I spoke to eircom yesterday to follow up on my order and to get my account number. They couldn't give me my account number as it seemed to have been delayed. I was told it looked like they where going to connect me to efibre and that there was going to be a slight delay in connection, hence the reason why I had not been set up yet..
    Will keep you informed if I do received efibre!

Thanks, let me know.

Hopefully this month anyway

Deepforde roll out date put back to April 2014.

Sky will be getting my business soon anyway, let them rent the line from Eircom and deal with their nonsense.

Can't understand a relatively small estate not being enabled when all around it has been.

• Advertisement

Is efibre being launched in Deepforde tomorrow. The launch date on your site is showing April ?

Thanks

Is efibre being launched in Deepforde tomorrow. The launch date on your site is showing April ?

Thanks

Have tried contacting Vodafone team on Twitter, I find they reply much quicker in there, I'll let you know their response, if and when I get it

Just got a reply back to say it's not available yet and to check back soon.... Not too hopeful to be honest!!

Just got a reply back to say it's not available yet and to check back soon.... Not too hopeful to be honest!!
    I'm going to call eircom tomorrow being the 1st of April and see whats happening. I'll report back if I have any news

Applied for efibre in Monday that is now available in Deepforde. Installed today 44mb download 25 mb upload. Considerably faster than before. Very happy

• Advertisement

Applied for efibre in Monday that is now available in Deepforde. Installed today 44mb download 25 mb upload. Considerably faster than before. Very happy

Only rand then last week and they upgraded me to a non congested line, speed went from 7mb to about 15mb.Must get onto them in Monday. Did a technician have to call out?

Will be great to get it

Only rand then last week and they upgraded me to a non congested line, speed went from 7mb to about 15mb.Must get onto them in Monday. Did a technician have to call out?

Will be great to get it

Yes a technician called. It took an hour in total to carry out the work. Did the work in the house with a new face plate and wiring connected to the line at the exchange and back to check the connection.
    Job done.!

Yes a technician called. It took an hour in total to carry out the work. Did the work in the house with a new face plate and wiring connected to the line at the exchange and back to check the connection.
    Job done.!

Great stuff, thanks for the heads up

Advertisement