Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for footage/photos of The Prodigy Feile '95 or Trip to Tip '97

Options
  • 19-05-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys,

I am DESPERATE for any footage of The Prodigy @ Feile 95 (or even 94) as this was a very pinnacle moment in my life. I remember that it was televised on RTE, as far as remember, they ran highlights (and did live transmissions) of whole weekend.

Also, Trip to Tip '97... anything... pics/footage etc

I would be VERY VERY greatful if anyone had anything at all for this gig and could upload it here. Even your stories and memories would be cool too.

Cheers guys :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rawness

Hi, apologies I'm resurrecting this thread again, and apologies I'm not much help to you. I'm looking for a t-shirt or poster or some sort of memorabilia from feile 94. The line up was amazing even to this day!

I've seen posters here from 90, 92, 93. If I had a poster from 94 I could print it on a t-shirt retro style for someone special and it would be the best Christmas present ever (it's the small things)!

So has anyone out there got a poster from 94?

Advertisement