Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail a Nokia (Opinions?)

Options
  • 19-05-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

http://conversations.nokia.com/trial-a-nokia/

You can trail a nokia now for two weeks , but of course you have to give good info on why you want to switch to the mobile, with then having to give it back at the end of two weeks.....the agony! Is it worth it??:confused:
    Opinions people?? Good idea?? Or how does nokia manage this operation?

Ronan
    *Trial not trail!! Stupid autocorrect!!!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Nokia won't let just anyone trial a phone. Typically, they'll only offer folks a trial if they're prominent on social networking sites. If you're a hipster and are constantly on Twitter, you'll definitely get one :D

I haven't trialed a Nokia device through Conversations, but I am part of their developer program and requested a loan device on a few occasions. In my case, DHL were responsible for sending me the phone and arranging collection with no charge to me. It was all hassle free.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Nokia won't let just anyone trial a phone. Typically, they'll only offer folks a trial if they're prominent on social networking sites. If you're a hipster and are constantly on Twitter, you'll definitely get one :D

I haven't trialed a Nokia device through Conversations, but I am part of their developer program and requested a loan device on a few occasions. In my case, DHL were responsible for sending me the phone and arranging collection with no charge to me. It was all hassle free.
    Ya I'm just thinking once you get the phone! The giving away part! The agony!
    Especially with a lumia 920!

Advertisement